ArcGIS 3D Analyst
|Website||ArcGIS 3D Analyst product page|
ArcGIS 3D Analyst is an extension to ArcGIS Desktop that provides powerful and advanced visualization, analysis, and surface generation tools. Using ArcGIS 3D Analyst, you can seamlessly view extremely large sets of data in three dimensions from multiple viewpoints, query a surface, and create a realistic perspective image that drapes raster and vector data over a surface.
With ArcGIS 3D Analyst you can:
- Perform spherical 3D visualization, fly-throughs, and animations.
- Build and visualize surface, subsurface, terrain, and draped features.
- Perform viewshed, corridor, line-of-sight analysis; spot height interpolation profiling; and steepest path determination.
- View and create KML and view Lidar data.
- Create contours and terrains.
- Import SketchUp®, 3D Studio, and OpenFlight files.
- Use free 3D globes and imagery from ArcGIS Online Services.
- Calculate surface area, volume, slope, aspect, hillshade, and contours.