ArcGIS Survey Analyst
|Website||ArcGIS Survey Analyst product page|
ArcGIS Survey Analyst adds a rich suite of survey measurement based processing and analysis tools, allowing surveyors and GIS professionals to create and maintain survey and cadastral data in ArcGIS. Introduced with a new dataset called Cadastral Fabric and a new workflow called Cadastral Editor, ArcGIS Survey Analyst enables you to continually enhance the accuracy of your data using existing survey methodologies.
With ArcGIS Survey Analyst you can:
- Create, edit, and manage GIS features based on survey measurement data and survey procedures.
- Reduce time needed to maintain parcel data in a cadastral fabric dataset and track the history of all fabric changes.
- Improve feature geometry quality by linking survey features to GIS features.
- Perform basic COGO computations.
- Perform survey computations such as traverse and least-squares adjustments using original raw observations.