The Bonne projection is a pseudo-conic equal area projection once widely used in atlases. It has since been replaced by the use of Lambert's azimuthal equal-area projection.
 More Information
- Wiki.gis.com - Pseudoconical projections
- Equal-area projections
- Pseudoconical Projections (Furuti)
- World Sunlight Map in the Mollweide projection
- List of ESRI-supported map projections
- Weisstein, Eric W. Map Projections. From MathWorld--A Wolfram Web Resource.
- Map Projections. Atlas of Canada.
- Cartographical Map Projections, Carlos A. Furuti website, www.progonos.com.
- Elements of Map Projection. (26 MB download) U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, Special Publication 68 (1938).
- Map Projections. USGS Publications. December 2000.
- What are map projections? ArcGIS 10 online help.
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Map Projection Overview with Illustrations
- Data Projections. GeoCommunity Web site.
- Wiki.GIS.com - Types of Projections