Production Line Tool Set (PLTS)
(Redirected from PLTS)
|Operating system||Windows, Solaris, AIX, Tru64 UNIX|
|Website||PLTS for ArcGIS overview page|
Production Line Tool Set (PLTS) is a suite of turnkey software applications developed for highvolume database production, maintenance, quality control, cartographic product generation, and workflow management.
ESRI offers PLTS for ArcGIS in a number of solutions for users in different industries. These solutions allow organizations to turn standard, static products into a multiuse, enterprise-wide database, enabling them to serve various digital and hard-copy cartographic products. In addition, users can create custom solutions by implementing their own business rules.
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Aeronautical Solution This is a complete solution to efficiently manage aeronautical information.
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Defense Solution This complete solution helps efficiently manage military specification-compliant products.
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Mapping Agency Solution This is a complete solution for high-volume topographic map production.
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Nautical Solution This is a complete solution for high-volume nautical chart database production.
- PLTS for ArcGIS—Foundation This is a complete solution for high-volume map production that gives you the ability to apply your unique business specifications to rule-based editing.
With Production Line Tool Set (PLTS) you can:
- Utilize the industry-specific business rules and data models found within each solution.
- Make edits more efficiently with single-click editing tools.
- Collect data from digital sources and hard-copy maps.
- Use a standard map series or design a custom one using wizards.
- Have multiple map layouts and create map books rapidly.
- Batch export and print map sheets.
- Coordinate the data review effort in your enterprise by logging error information easily and accurately.
- Perform batch validation of a geodatabase.
- Organize, standardize, and streamline project workflows to provide a consistent user experience and reduce repetitive setup processes.
- Simplify creation and management of geodatabase versions with standard tools, facilitating multiuser editing.
PLTS requires the use of either an ArcEditor or ArcInfo license.