ArcEditor is the mid-level license of the ArcGIS Desktop software product designed for advanced editing of spatial data. It provides tools for the creation of maps and spatial data used in Geographic Information Systems. ArcEditor includes all the functionality of the ArcView license along with additional tools to edit enterprise geodatabases stored in ArcSDE.
With ArcEditor you can:
- Allow multiple users to simultaneously modify and edit enterprise geodatabases
- Build and maintain spatial relationships between features using topology rules and a process called validation
- Support multiple workflows, manage work order processing, and implement quality assurance procedures for validating edits
- Monitor the database over time and evaluate what-if scenarios
- Perform raster-to-vector conversion and create data from scanned maps