ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
|Website||ArcGIS Tracking Analyst product page|
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst is an extension to ArcGIS Desktop that provides capabilities for sophisticated visualization, exploration, and analysis of time-related data. You can reveal time-related trends or phenomena, allowing you to see where and when an event occurred. You can “replay history” and observe how any time period (hour, day, week, month, etc.) is associated with the occurrence or location of various events.
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst allows users to observe temporal data with either future time windows for mission planning or past time windows for historical analysis.
With ArcGIS Tracking Analyst you can:
- Display point, line, and polygon data.
- Apply layer-specific time windows to manage multiple temporal layers.
- Symbolize time by color, size, or shape to display the aging of the data.
- Interactively play back time-related data.
- Apply actions to individual temporal layers based on attributes, location, or a combination of the two using highlight, suppression, or filter.
- Set temporal offset for comparisons of temporal events.
- Create animation files for AVI output.
- Create a data clock temporal chart for additional analysis.