|Stable release||10.1 / June 2012|
|Operating system||Windows Server, Linux|
|Website||Community Analyst product page|
Esri Community Analyst is a web application which is a cloud-based mapping solution provides simple and easy-to-use capabilities to every user. With Community Analyst user can understand and compare communities more deeply and on a factual level. There are thousands of variables available in Community Analyst, where it can analyze specific locations, geographic areas, or custom regions that is created on the map, then relay critical information and analyses to others via maps and reports.
- Get information for the exact area needed including standard geographies, hand-drawn shapes, or rings or drive times around a location.
- Can access thousands of demographic, Census, health, crime, and business variables to formulate better policy decisions.
- Go beyond basic demographics to identify the activities and preferences of people living in any area using Esri's detailed segmentation profiles.
- Use custom comparison reports to determine where to best allocate resources for greatest community impact.
- Quickly find areas with greatest need by using customizable search criteria with the Smart Map Search wizard.
- Determine where to allocate grant funding based on population need.
- Better plan for the future by understanding trends using past data and future projections.
Reach and Inform
- Communicate policy decisions with data and reports customized to your location.
- Illustrate the unique characteristics of your area using interactive color-coded maps to attract businesses and residents.
- To reach the public by publishing reports and maps to your website or use the API to allow the community to generate their own reports and analysis.
- Use a variety of map types, including web maps from ArcGIS Online, to clearly and concisely communicate information.