Patrick O'Flanagan (Dublin, Ireland, 1947) is an Irish geographer and academic.
At present, he is the head of the Department of Geography at University College Cork, Ireland. His research is mainly focused on Atlantic Europe, with a particular interest in Atlantic Iberia.
- The Living Landscape,Kilgalligan,Erris,County Mayo, (with S. O Cathain), Dublin, 1974.
- Rural Ireland,1600-1900: Modernization and Change, (with P. Ferguson and K. Whelan), Cork, 1987.
- Bandon,Irish Historic Towns Atlas, No.3, Dublin, 1988.
- Cork,History and Society,(with N. Buttimer), Cork, 1993.
- Xeografía Histórica de Galicia, Vigo,1996.
- Port cities of Atlantic Iberia, c. 1500-1900, Aldershot, 2008.
- Atlantic Europe