RoboGEO is a geocoding software program which synchronizes a Global Positioning System tracklog with a collection of time-coded pictures.   A demo is available for download on the Internet.  The demo intentionally adds errors of around a kilometer into the data. 
For other methods of geocoding images, see Geocoded photo.
- Mapping Hacks: Tips & Tools for Electronic Cartography. 34.
- "Travel by GPS review of RoboGEO". http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/RoboGEO.php. Retrieved 2007-01-14.
- "Download RoboGEO". http://www.robogeo.com/home/download.asp. Retrieved 2007-01-14.
- "RoboGEO Demo Limitations". http://www.robogeo.com/home/demo.asp. Retrieved 2007-01-14.
- http://robogeo.com/ - official site
|This computer software article is a stub. You can help wiki.gis.com by expanding it.|